Thursday, May 17, 2012

New skirt Sewing, Diamond Print Fabric

Finished another skirt. I used the pattern from New Look 6730. Even though it’s for a knit material, I measured carefully, even adding on a little bit and made it out of cotton fabric. I added pockets because I love pockets.

I actually did pretty good on this sewing project. Bought the material and pattern on a Saturday, washed the material the same day. On Sunday cut out the pattern, sewed everything together except the fold-over waist for the elastic.

Finally after 1 1/2 weeks, finished it.

Here's a close up of the print and shows the colors a little better.


No comments: