Sunday, January 20, 2013

Granny Stripe Boutique Bag-- Crochet

I need a little bag to carry my cell phone and money in for lunches with friends when we meet up. this bag will do the job.

I haven't added a flower yer, as I want to choose the lining and match it. But I'll probably do a white flower.

Payyern: http://www.tangledhappy.com/2010/11/granny-stripe-boutique-bag.html?m=1
I changed it by working on the other side of the chain so I wouldn't have to sew up the bottom. I also changed it by SL ST the ends then working in the previous space on every other rounds, this way the ends would all be on the side.
Hook: I used an H hook because I crochert loose.
Yarn: Red Heart WW. Takes very little. Would be great for scrap yarn and gifts.


Found this link on how to line these types of bags: http://www.tangledhappy.com/2012/02/how-to-sew-fabric-liner-for-granny-bag.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TangledHappy+(tangled+happy)&m=1

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% a day.