I found this petty yarn and made this dish cloth.
The color is Floral Boutique.
Just used a simple 3dc and 1sc pattern for the center.
Made the beret to match my mittens from my last post.
$3 blanket (fabric) from Target that I used from the last post. It's the dark brown color. Taking light brown shows up better in photos.
Pattern Simplicity 9781.
The brim didn't fit exactly (beginning to wonder about thus pattern), so I cut it down.
Made this Sunday. It was some knit fabric I found at a thrift store. Feels like a thin sweat shirt material with a soft inside.
Just my basic A-line skirt with pockets and elastic waist. Used my roller foot I posted about earlier.
The other seam didn't end up with the lines matching perfectly, so you get to see this side only.