Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My " Simple Dishcloth, Practice Single Crochet (Sc)"

Used a cone of cotton I have.
I changed the stitches so I could make it work for me as I crochet loose and just had a size I hook handy.
I ended up with 19 stitches. I started with row 2 to make sure that I had enough chains. I ended on row 2 as well since that makes it a square.
I did a sc edging with 3 sc in each corner.
I’m thinking this pattern works better with 2 different colors or shading. Or a long variegated might work. It’s not bad and I can add it to my cotton cloth stash. 
It looks a bit wonky because I didn’t stretch it out to a square and just finished it. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
Pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/simple-dishcloth-practice-single-crochet-sc
Size 'I' Hook

No comments: